● Pumps: BFP, CWP, CEP, crude oil pump, delivery pump, etc.
● Fans: Converter fume extractor, electric furnace dust removal fan, blast furnace blower, cupola fan, induced draft fan, blower, etc.
● Others: centrifuge, mixer, belt conveyor, etc.
Advantages of use
● It can make the working machine (pump, fan, etc.) run under the high-efficiency zone and economical and reasonable parameters, energy saving, electricity saving rate up to 20-40%.
● Can make no-load or partial load start come true.
● Overload protection can improve the safety and reliability of unit operation.
● Easy to achieve full adjustment and automation.
● Isolate vibration, reduce impact, improve machinery.
Hydraulic coupling is a kind of hydraulic transmission device that uses kinetic energy of liquid to transfer energy. It takes liquid oil as working medium and converts mechanical energy and kinetic energy of liquid to each other through pump wheel and turbine, so as to connect prime mover and working machine to realize transmission of power. Hydraulic coupling can be divided into three basic types according to their application characteristics, namely ordinary type, moment limiting type, speed regulating type and two derived types: hydraulic coupling drive device and hydraulic reducer.
Hydraulic coupling is a kind of flexible transmission device. Compared with common mechanical transmission device, it has many unique features: It can eliminate impact and vibration. When the output speed is lower than the input speed, the speed difference between the two shafts will increase with the increase of the load. The overload protection and starting performance are good, the input shaft can still rotate when the load is too large and the power machine is stopped, so as not to cause damage to the power machine. When the load decreases, the speed of the output shaft increases until it is close to the speed of the input shaft, so that the transfer torque tends to zero. The transmission efficiency of hydraulic coupler is equal to the ratio of output shaft speed to input shaft speed. Generally, higher efficiency can be obtained when the speed ratio of hydraulic coupler in normal working conditions is above 0.95. The characteristics of hydraulic coupling have differences with the shape of working chamber, pump wheel and turbine. It generally relies on the shell natural heat, does not need the external cooling oil supply system. If the oil of the hydraulic coupling is emptied, the coupling is in a state of disconnection, which can act as a clutch. However, hydraulic coupling also have disadvantages such as low efficiency and narrow range of high efficiency.
Hydraulic coupling can be divided into three basic types according to their application characteristics, namely ordinary type, YOX type, speed regulating type and two derived types: hydraulic coupling drive device and hydraulic reducer.